Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time is flying by. I mean flying by, at record breaking speed. The more time passes, the less time you and I have to build whatever it is we're trying to build. I heard a great expression this afternoon, listening to an interview with Jeff Walker, conducted by Tony Robbins. "In the end, every one of our lives is going to serve as either an example to follow, or a warning". Any of us, who is not presently doing what we love or not following through on the tasks we damn well know will make our lives better and get us on the path to doing what we love, our lives will serve as warnings. Warnings on what road not to take. Plain and simple.

It's tough love time, people. We can not continue to have the same conversations with the same people(or ourselves) about how we need to make these changes, while doing nothing. If you aren't taking action, you are not getting this message.

The time is right now. Take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself..."will my life continue down the path of being a warning to your family, your children, on how not to live?" It is your choice. It's my choice as well. Together, we can get this right.

On a positive note, I'm having some thoughts about what I'm going to do next week with the blog, since I'm going to be in Captiva Island, Florida for the next ten days or so. I'm planning to keep the blog content flowing, because of a couple of reasons. One, is I love to do it, quite frankly. Two, is because I have momentum and I fully subscribe to the notion that you either have momentum and are growing or you don't and are dying. Sad, but true.

But, the down side of this is that if I don't shut my hard-drivingness down, my wife and kids may go loco on me. Don't want that, and I don't want to waste a chunk of dough on a trip in which I can't let go mentally of the things I'm driving so hard to manifest.

So, I'm thinking the tone of the blog may change next week. Hopefully, you'll find the content worthwhile, and I am sure you will. Every time I go away or get away, I tend to get totally re-focused and am on fire with creativity and drive. I don't want to oversell it, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. So, there's your heads up...you've been warned.

In the meantime, if you have any comments about what I've been rapping about, let me know. I'd love for this thing to be more of a conversation than a monologue. If not, if you'd rather remain anonymous, that's cool too. I thank you for plugging in.

What would you think of some video on this stuff? Maybe some raw, real footage of some stuff that will add to the messages? Let me know...

Flip the switch

No comments:

Post a Comment