Monday, March 8, 2010

Today's Results -- Mar 8 2010

Ok, here are today's results:

Remember, our goals are to hit the following numbers over the next 55 days(up to May 1):

Run 200 miles
5000 pushups
5000 crunches
2500 pull ups

I chipped away at the totals today...

Ran 6 miles
150 pushups
150 crunches
50 pullups


The coolest thing for me about my workout today was that there was little to no decisions to make. Normally, my mind goes through a filtering process in trying to design the workout for the day. Occasionally, I'll actually freeze myself into inactivity...or, at least, hesitation from second guessing myself. It's a pain in the ass really. Today was an awesome change of pace. I know I need to bust ass and put some miles in on the road and rap off the other few items. In the end, I felt pretty shit canned from the run and my chest, arms, back and abs were all trashed from the bodyweight stuff. This is going to work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment