Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today's Results -- Mar 9, 2010

Again, the objective is 200 miles from Mar 8 to May 1, a total of 55 days. Also, to perform 5000 pushups, 5000 crunches, and 2500 pullups.

Today's results...

3 miles
120 pushups
180 crunches
0 pullups

Pretty rough day, mentally, as far as getting off my ass and getting to it. I fought like hell to even get to the gym. Rationalizations were flying around my head all morning, all afternoon. I absolutely hate this side of my brain chemistry. Not sure what it is with our ability to make the worst of decisions sound like a genius plan. The good news is I pushed through it, though. I got some activity done on a day in which I'd have normally have pulled up lame. So, good day all-in-all.

The diet was pretty solid as well. I ate clean at Subway for lunch and had some baked lean chicken breast for dinner, with some steamed broccoli and whole grain noodles. Mixed in an apple mid-afternoon.

Getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment