Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My chin

I ran over a set of RR tracks this morning when driving to my first appointment. When I bounced over the tracks, I felt the little fat deposits under my chin jiggle. Not good. Not feeling the fitness love right now.

Here's the plan....

I've got my goals in front of me, in terms of health and fitness...165 pounds with 8% bodyfat
By.....April 2, 2010

Stay committed to my Simple Disciplines, b/c we have to remain in balance. Normally, I'd go crazy on the work out side, starve myself, and get some decent results. The problem was that I had neglected everything and everybody else in the process.

So, working out balls out on the treadmill and in the gym(strength training).

Also, eat for fuel and come in at a calorie defecit of 500.

It's what we do every day, not every once in a while.

Flip the switch

No comments:

Post a Comment