Friday, February 19, 2010

Week In Review

My totals for this past week(although I'm far from being done producing this week):

Workouts -- I executed four strong workouts so far this week. I ran a minimum of 3 miles on each of those days. Strength training as well on all four days. So, I've gotten in two hard core chest workouts, two biceps workouts, two triceps workouts, two back, one legs, two shoulders...

90 Days is working the way I hoped in that I'm developing consistency in getting to the gym. Before starting this journey, my single biggest challenge has been health and fitness. Too often, I'd go in spurts-three days on and hard as hell, then a week off. This approach has failure written all over it. Knowing I'm responsible for posting a blog every day regarding 90 Days to Discipline has struck a chord deep inside of me. Looking like a talker instead of a doer is a huge negative motivator for me, I've just realized. The last thing I want to do is look like or be one of those guys.

Sales Calls -- I've conducted 18 sales calls this week, 15 of which were for Winstrom business. Thursday, I spent half the day conducting a company Sales Meeting. The remainder of the day was dedicated to getting my stake in the company sealed up. Friday was a travel day from 5:00 am until I arrived in Texas around noon. So, that being said, I lost a couple of days this week in terms of being able to hit my sales calls quota. I'm working Saturday and Sunday this week, looking to close projects down in Texas. Wouldn't be surprised if I end up with 25 for the week.

In terms of results, this was another highly productive week. We now have close to 25 qualified prospects in the sales funnel. These 25 are not just random names of dealers we'd like to do business with at some point in the future, these are people we've sat down with, told our story to and more importantly...listened to their's. The mission now becomes solving their highest level problems-the challenges that keep them awake at night. The last thing we discuss with these guys is "here's our product, here's our price, what do we need to do to earn your business?"...Yuck. I despise that question, by the way..."what do I need to do to earn your business?". If you haven't figured that out, you're not getting what this is all about. But, that's a "whole nother" conversation.

All-in-all, a great week though, looking back. The twenty five prospects we've got in the pipeline posess close to $9,000,000 in volume, as far as the total opportunity. My biz is like anyone else's in that we are never going to bring all of the volume on board of every target we qualify. It's a percentage game and it's a numbers game. My ultimate goal for WW is to grow the biz by at least $2,000,000 in new business in 2010. We're on our way. The next 90 days is going to be the key..it'll tell the tale as to what our year is going to look like. Amazing how the conversation always seems to turn to the next 90 Days, no matter what I'm talking about these days.

Prospecting calls -- I made at least 50 calls this week, it's what's driven my results in getting the pipeline full. I'm actually adding five more calls per day directed at our existing customer list..the smaller guys I don't actually have the time(or take the time to see). I plan to contact them all to learn more about them. I want to know if these folks have challenges we might be able to help them with. 30% Organic growth is what I expect from this project....that's aggressive...and optimistic, but why not? I'm not giving the bank those numbers..:)

Personal Development -- I listened to at least 15 hours of Tony Robbins this week, while driving from call to call. Great stuff...Personal Power II, I believe it's called. This program completely changed my life. I'll never be the same person again. It should be mandatory.

I've read a ton this week as well. I'm on George Washington right now. The guy demonstrated so much virtue in the face of so much danger, yet didn't seem to bat an eye. He's a man of iron resolve and courage. I'm compelled to keep reading more and more. It's great reading, plus he inspires me to become a better man.

Visualization -- My vision is easy to see and feel. It's taken some time to get there, because it's never easy. Some people struggle with projecting themselves into a different place. Keep working at it. I'm actually going back, because of a conversation I had with a buddy, to live board room meetings with George Washington, John Adams, Lance Armstrong, Matt McConaughey(hilarious, I think), the Donald, Kiyosaki, and Tony Robbins. This is, of course, a vision but it's a neat way to visualize myself in a world-class mastermind group. Each of these men have something in their character I wish to posess. These meetings help me get there, while increasing my ability to leverage myself using autosuggestion.

Blogging -- You know that answer...clockwork

Eating Clean -- Some good days, some bad. I've fallen down a bit in this area, but I'm sticking with it.

Marketing Systems -- I fell a bit short in the actual systems part but I've spent a great deal of time working with my canvassing team. I'm two people away from a full crew of 5...

So, we've completed another week of 90 Days to Discipline. It's starting to feel like I'm alone in this quest, but I know this program will help anyone who commits to it and sees it through.

90 days is a critical timeframe for us...as business owners, salespeople, fathers, mothers, whoever we are at any point in our day, because we're in a tough climate these days. Our generation has never needed what 90Days provides more than we do now. Our courage, our will to succeed, our financial future is being challenged every single day. Instead of hunkering down and hiding, going into survival mode, we can explode! If we commit and execute this program, we'll not only make it through this, we'll be years ahead of the pack. But it takes guts, it takes discipline, perserverance, and balls. You decide.

Flip the switch

No comments:

Post a Comment